How to Find out your e-mail address
After five business days of submitting your application for an e-mail account you should have one setup.
To find out your e-mail address do the following.
1. Double click on "Internet Tools" folder.
2. Double click on "Telnet" folder.
3. Click on any of the "scf" icon such as aludra or phakt.
4. Type myuserid at both the login: and password: prompts.
5. It will then ask for your last name and first name.
6. It will then give you user name.
7. Your e-mail address is email@example.com
To logon follow steps 1-3 and type in your username at the login: prompt. Your password will be your student ID number. The first time you login you will be asked to change your password.